Sonoma Sap. Rich and textured, a rich, velvety explosion of Sonoma Coast flavor intensity rich in red cherry and cola notes, with that elusive, earthy “Pinosity” laying underneath. 93 points, Wine Advocate.
- Private Event Passport Day
- Santa Cruz Sentinel: Sante Arcangeli a tribute to family, wine
- 93 Points From PinotFile for Our 2015 Chardonnay!
- Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate: 93 points for Mardikian Vineyard!
- Tasting Roomed Closed for the Fourth of July Monday
- Sante Arcangeli Family Wines Score Big with Major Critics