The first scores are in on our 2016 vintage! We have only submitted 3 wines for review so far, and so far only Wine Enthusiast has reviewed them… but the preliminary feedback has been great. Wine Enthusiast has given us the following ratings:
2016 Split Rail Pinot Noir: 93.
2016 Integrato Pinot Noir: 93.
2016 Split Rail Chardonnay: 92.
We’ve been working hard to make sure that our Split Rail wines maintain consistency and set a high bar for quality. Numbers aren’t everything, but when they add up over time they do give an idea about the quality of a wine. Here’s how Split Rail Pinot has stacked up over the years:
- 2012 (first vintage submitted): 94 Wine Enthusiast.
- 2013: 92 Wine Enthusiast, 94 PinotFile, 91 Wine & Spirits.
- 2014: 93 Wine Enthusiast.
- 2015: 93 Wine Enthusiast.
- 2016: 93 Wine Enthusiast.